Tuesday, July 26, 2011

**JP** Surprise for your Doctor

 
Zeeshan Sahib,
 
That doctor was not the first one to get shocked by your reports, many of my friends who took Hijamah went back to their doctors & got their blood checked, and when the drastic drop in digits was seen by the doctor, you know what one of them said "It is either the error of our lab equipment OR the human error from our lab attendant, so you may get your blood checked again from another hospital". They can't understand how quickly the LIPIDS can decrease in such a short time & without any medicine.
 
You are so strict for Tibb-e-Nabawi diet, even more than me, I can't hold myself so tight, so you are my boss now.
 
Your case history has been updated at www.tibbenabwi.com, you may check Lipids, ALT/GPT with Hijamah. And after sending your reports to many of my friends, I have received a lot of phone calls & many people are ready to take Hijamah.
 
And don't get worried for your low HDL, when it exists LOW with high ratio of other lipids, it is a RISK, but your case is different now, your Total Cholesterol & Triglycerides are back to pavilion & they will give a chance to your HDL for a higher score Insha'Allah.
 
Try to eat Camel's meat more than other animal proteins, mutton & fish are also good, but avoid chicken, most of them are mechanically slaughtered & they are doubtful.

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: Lipids with Hijamah & Tibb-e-Nabawi diet

Dear Shami Sb, Walikumasslam,

 

Thank you for your kind response. Alhamdulillah I am satisfied with my reports.  No doubt credit goes to you and Bhai Hamza for the efforts and cooperation extended for last couple of months. 

 

Yes. My Doctor was surprised because he was not expecting this significant improvements. I told him about my Tibb e Nabawi Diet and he encouraged me to continue with physical work out.  Thanks for advising Camel's Liver with Hump Fat as well as Flaxseeds + Pumpkin seeds in my Talbinah.  I'll surely will remain following strict Tibb e Nabwai Diet for the rest of my life  InshaAllah. Nowadays my mother visiting us and she is getting used to Tibb e Nabwai  Diet as well.

 

I acknowledge your efforts to make comparative presentation about my current and past reports and with rate of improvement. Regarding my case history to be posted on various website. I don't mind the history and before and after reports. I hope it'll motivate several people to follow Tibb e Nabwai and Hijamah.

 

With kind regards

Zeeshan Ahmed Khan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 11:25 AM
Subject: Lipids with Hijamah & Tibb-e-Nabawi diet

Zeeshan Sahib, Hamza Sahib, Assalam O Alaikum,
 
You can't imagine the happiness that has filled my heart after reading your reports, and first of all, our thanks & gratitude goes to Bhai Hamza Ali, our ONLY TRUST for Hijamah in U.A.E. His hands were blessed because the Shifa entered his hands first & then transferred to your blood, ohhhhh Masha'Allah; what a handsome Lipid profile you have now, total Cholesterol dropping down by 38 %, Triglycerides surprisingly quenched down by 69 %, & your ALT / GPT lowered by 54 %, Alhamdolillah. Just tell me, was your Doctor surprised ?

No comments:

Post a Comment