Saturday, May 7, 2011

Re: The Death Of Osama Bin Laden

Osama Bin Laden was successfully assassinated
---
Usama Bin Laden was successfully brought to justice

On May 6, 12:05 pm, Jonathan <jonathanashle...@lavabit.com> wrote:
> *The Death Of Osama Bin Laden*
> by Michael Badnarik
>
> Thomas Jefferson said, "I tremble for my country when I reflect that God
> is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever." After watching the
> reaction of countless Americans to the news that Osama Bin Laden was
> successfully assassinated, I remain mildly nauseous. Not since the
> Carter administration have I been so embarrassed of my country. In spite
> of our technological superiority, we are nothing more than a third world
> country, filled with unsophisticated xenophobes.
>
> Sophistication: character, ideas, tastes, or ways as the result of
> education, worldly experience,
>
> How many times have I watched people in foreign countries burning the
> American flag as they riot in the streets? I cautiously pity these
> people, consoled only by the fact that they remain thousands of miles
> away from where I live. They have little or no education, evidenced by
> the fact that they joyously celebrate the death or downfall of their
> enemies. How is that any different from the mobs of flag waving
> Americans, cheering and celebrating the death of Osama Bin Laden? Many
> singing our national anthem so far off key, I doubt they could carry a
> tune if it was in a bucket. Before I realized why everyone was cheering,
> I wondered which sporting event I had missed. I knew that the World
> Series and Super Bowl were behind us, but my complete lack of interest
> in sports left me wondering which team was claiming a championship, and
> in which sport. I remain sick to my stomach knowing that this is how
> Americans respond to the death of an enemy.
>
> Everyone knows my reputation regarding the Second Amendment, and nobody
> with an IQ over 50 would doubt my willingness to defend myself if the
> circumstances required it. What would the jury conclude if they saw a
> videotape of me whooping and hollering in celebration over the body of
> an intruder that I had "double tapped" a few moments before? (I was not
> impressed when Diane Sawyer used this term as if it were some highly
> advanced military technique.) How could I claim extreme duress,
> insisting that I was in fear of my life, as I stand over my conquest
> quipping, "No, don't get up. I'll call the ambulance," as if I were in a
> Hollywood movie? War is hell. Death is permanent. No sane and rational
> person celebrates either one. I don't deny that killing someone before
> they kill you is occasionally necessary, but expressing anything but
> regret that it was necessary is sick and twisted.
>
> The United States used to be the pinnacle of education, historically
> number one in both math and science worldwide. We now outsource any job
> that requires the least bit of thinking. The people behind the cash
> register at fast food restaurants are unable to correctly calculate the
> cost of your food, or the amount of change you should get. As a nation
> we are obsessed with Michael Jackson, Dancing with the Stars, and the
> self-destruction of Brittany Spears and Lindsay Lohan. How many days am
> I going to have to watch the pageantry of the royal wedding which
> glorifies the upper echelon of a primitive class system? "All men are
> created equal" my ass!
>
> Why did I waste my time doing homework, visiting museums, and going to
> college when most of the people I meet are not smart enough to engage in
> any conversation above the sixth grade level? Many high school seniors
> are functionally illiterate, using Crayolas to color inside the lines
> while I attempt to talk to them about civics and the Constitution. It
> makes me crazy when I am criticized by people who confuse THEN and THAN,
> or don't know the difference between THERE, THEY'RE and THEIR.
>
> I don't know for sure that Bin Laden was responsible for the attack on
> September 11th. My only evidence comes from the government by way of the
> Lame Stream Media, which doesn't come anywhere close to scientific proof
> in my book. I'm not one hundred percent convinced that Bin Laden is even
> dead. The only thing I've seen on television is a jittery video with
> something that looks like blood on the floor, and a report that his body
> has already been buried at sea. The only thing I am certain of is that
> America is in rapid decline, and that the empire built around it will
> soon collapse for the same reasons that the Roman and Greek empires no
> longer exist. They rotted away from the inside.
>
> http://www.libertyforall.net/?p=5883
> --
>
>       Freedom is always illegal.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment