Thursday, February 17, 2011

Gov. Christy: "I'll say what no one wants to talk about"

"We are going to have to raise the retirement age," he said. "Uh oh. I
said it, and I'm still here. I am not vaporized into the carpet. "
---

Dear Gov. Dumbass,
not only aren't you the first to talk about it, it's already happened
before.
What has NOT been talked about is how we need to lower the retirement
age if companies refuse to hire older workers.
There I said it, and I'm still here too.
---

"What do I have to do outside of threatening to commit suicide to
convince people I'm not running?" he told the gathering. He said he
was simply not ready to run for president and had plenty of work to do
in New Jersey.
---

Dear Gov. Dumbass,
thank you for NOT running for President and yet talking about Federal
things that have nothing to do with Governing the state of NJ.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment