Saturday, January 22, 2011

Re: Poor Sarah Palin, she's a nervous wreck

On Jan 21, 12:52 am, frankg <fran...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not your crashing of any Conservative 'love-fest' that I
> question, it's your unflinching support for everything put forth by
> Democrats, be it policy, legislation or commentary.

I don't always believe what I post either... sometimes I just post a
contrary view, a personal opinion, or something neither party likes
much ... a fact.

Sometimes I don't make any response to a post because it's either
silly, stupid or I might agree with it.

I don't see you disagreeing with Travis or other conservatives here
posting trash constantly.
Why wouldn't you do that?
Answer: Because it serves your purpose and your selfish purpose alone.
Or is it the old Ronald Reagan commandment; "thou shall speak no evil
of other Conservatives"?
Or maybe the Arab belief that; "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

Both are tardish.
Yeah we see where that logic has gotten us.
Think for yourself and leave the BS strategy behind where it belongs.

And that's why I'm here. To break-up the conservative love-fest going
on here.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment