Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey kids! I am today's evil racist on the Leftover blogosphere





Hey kids! Yours truly has just been attacked in the Leftover blogosphere (not the first time) including Charles Johnson's website "Little Green Footballs" for my FaceBook Note recommending that people visiting on 8/28 avoid certain metro stops. Apparently that makes me a racist.


Famous Beltway journ-o-list David Weigel just called me, and then my tea party/CPAC friend Andrew Ian Dodge, who had posted my 8/28 March on DC travel tips instant messaged me.

My reply:

Chas, Chas, Chas -- why such incompetence and/or dishonesty.  That blog isn't from Maine, it's from DC.  I wrote it and I have lived in DC since 1980.

The fellow in Maine is just linking to my Tea Party blog,  "Tea Party -- ONe Lump or Two?" at www.teapartiers.blogspot.com.

And despite your possibly legally actionable whine of racism, my injunction to strangers to not offend the local Ethiopian etc population by making guesses about what country they are from, and my recommendation that strangers not get on the green or yellow lines and ride them out to the end of the city, had nothing to do with each other.

Sorry Charlie.  One again you show us what idiots you Demwits be.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com

In in his defense, Johnson was just copying a story he saw at www.DCist.com website, which must be run by total morons.  One wonders if all their coverage of DC is this incompetent?




--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list (ronpaul-30@meetup.com)
This message was sent by bruce (majors.bruce@gmail.com) from The Arlington/Alexandria Ron Paul Meetup Group.
To learn more about bruce, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 | support@meetup.com

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment