Monday, August 23, 2010

Dare to Bare it All, Go Topless Protest




Dare to Bare it All, Go Topless Protest

Ronin | 22 August, 2010 at 8:04 pm | Categories: cover-up, human interest, protest | URL: http://wp.me/p1NPg-6qz


I knew when I saw the title of this article I would have to weigh in. With all the drama and violence on the border, high unemployment and a dwindling economic base, Texans have time to worry about boobs. It seems to me as if they have a strange set of priorities. At least they have no problem letting their opinions hang out.

myFOXaustin 22 aug, 2010, (AUSTIN) - A topless protest was held in Austin Sunday. Noted as National Go-topless Day, several dozen protesters took to Congress. Those in attendance say it is unconstitutional for men to be able to go topless but women cannot.

"We're supposed to have freedom to go topless just as men are, otherwise it's not really an equal right," said Michele Pernoud, protester. "Men have to cover their breasts just like we do; otherwise, it's all or none." For many, like Steve Parker, who is visiting Austin with his family, the rally came as a surprise.
-Having lived part of my life outside of the USA, I can testify that this is a bad idea. The sun and gravity will soon teach these free hanging mommas to strap on an over the shoulder boulder holder.

"Well I didn't expect to see that this morning with my kids with me," said Parker. "I'm not sure it's appropriate for just walking down the street everyday."
-I think both sides can win here, some women want to flash and that is ok. As long as the men get to pick um. So men, get your "show me your tits" t-shirts and when you see a woman that has a respectable reason to show her freedoms, just smile and say "flash me".

One grandmother brought her six-year old grandson to the protest, saying he needs to be exposed to life.
-Trust me on this grandma, that boy will need therapy if you do not bag your girls and leave um strapped down tight. Read more of this post

Add a comment to this post


WordPress

WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!
Manage Subscriptions | Unsubscribe | Publish text, photos, music, and videos by email using our Post by Email feature.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://subscribe.wordpress.com


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment