Sunday, July 18, 2010

Re: Glenn Beck’s Lincoln Contradictions

You made the claim that they make up stories.   What stories did they makeup that you can prove.   And you did make the claim that they made up stories.   How would I know if he is right all the time.   I never listen to him nor do I read his website.   Show how they prove you right and then there is something to discuss.   Anything else is just like your buddy euwe - BS walking.

studio wrote:
On Jul 17, 9:30 am, dick thompson <rhomp2...@earthlink.net> wrote:       
So prove them wrong then!!   And don't try to quote made up stories about how racist Rush is.    that one was disproved a long time ago.   None of the people making that claim were able to back it up.         
 I didn't make that claim Dick, so it's up to someone else to prove that.  If you believe he's right all the time, good for you, enjoy the delusion.  All I said was that they were hacks and make-up stories, misinform and appeal to the lowest common denominator in order to make big bucks.  Prove me wrong why don't you, because they prove me right everyday they talk.    

No comments:

Post a Comment