Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fwd: CBS DIDN'T STOP HIM BECAUSE HE IS RIGHT


Didn't find it on T or F or snopes but I heartily agree with most of it
I think it has been around before too

Subject: Fwd: CBS DIDN'T STOP HIM BECAUSE HE IS RIGHT






 
 

 




HE'S RIGHT
CBS DIDN'T STOP HIM BECAUSE HE IS RIGHT

cid:1.3964699673@web59407.mail.ac4.yahoo.com
 
cid:2.3964699673@web59407.mail.ac4.yahoo.com

 

 
 
 
 
CBS DIDN'T STOP HIM- THIS IS GREAT 

Good  for him!!! 

Surprised CBS let him get away with this, even though he's 
right!




Andy 
Rooney said on '60 Minutes' a few weeks back: 


'I don't think being a minority 
makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The 
only things I can think of that are truly 
discriminatory are things like the United Negro 
College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment 
Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have 
things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud 
Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss 
White America ; and see what happens...Jesse Jackson
will be knocking down your door. 


Guns do not make you a killer. I 
think killing makes you a killer. You can kill 
someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is 
trying to ban you from driving to the ball game. 


I believe they are called the 
Boy Scouts for a reason, which is why there are no 
girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE 
YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE ? 

I  think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is
not a phobia, it is an
 
opinion. 


I have the right 'NOT' to be 
tolerant of others because they are different, 
weird, or tick me off. 

When 70% 
of the people who get arrested are black, in cities 
where 70% of the population is black, that is not 
racial profiling; it is the Law of Probability. 


I believe that if you are 
selling me a milkshake, a pack of cigarettes, a 
newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in 
English!  As a matter of fact, if you want to 
be an American citizen, you should have to speak 
English! 

My father and 
grandfather didn't die in vain so you can leave the 
countries you were born in to come over and 
disrespect ours. 

I think the 
police should have every right to shoot you if you 
threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you 
can't understand the word 'freeze' or 'stop' in 
English, see the above lines..

I  don't think just because you were not born in this 
country, you are qualified for any special loan 
programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax 
breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, 
trinket store, or any other business. 


We did not go to the aid of 
certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars 
to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they 
could come over here and tell us our constitution is 
a living document and open to their 
interpretations. 

I don't hate 
the rich; I don't pity the poor. 

I know pro wrestling is fake, but so are movies and 
television. That doesn't stop you from watching 
them. 

I think Bill Gates has 
every right to keep every penny he made and continue
to make more.  If it ticks you off, go and 
invent the next operating system that's better, and 
put your name on the building.

I don't have any gripe with somebody that makes money legitimately, but this ass hole has a monopoly and has preserved it in the good-ol American way, he has given money to politicians.


It doesn't take a whole village 
to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to 
stand up to the kid 
and say 'NO!' when necessary.

I  think tattoos and piercings are fine if you want 
them, but please don't pretend they are a political 
statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip 
ring heals. I don't want to look at your ugly 
infected mouth as you serve me French fries! 

I am sick of 'Political 
Correctness.' I know a lot of black people, and not 
a single one of them was born in Africa,  
so how can they be 'African-Americans'? 
Besides, Africa 
is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a 
European-American because my great, great, great, 
great, great, great grandfather was 
from 
Europe . 
I am proud to be from America 
and nowhere else. 

And if you 
don't like my point of view, tough... 



PLEDGE 
ALLEGIANCE 
TO THE 
FLAG,
 
OF THE 
UNITED 
STATES
 
OF 
AMERICA
 
, AND TO THE 
REPUBLIC

FOR WHICH IT STANDS, 
ONE 
NATION
 
UNDER 
GOD
, 
INDIVISIBLE, WITH 
LIBERTY 
AND JUSTICE
 
FOR ALL!
 


I was asked to send this on if I 
agree or delete if I don't. It is said that 86% of 
Americans believe in God.. Therefore I have a very 
hard time understanding why there is such a problem 
in having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having 
'God' in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just 
tell the 14% to BE QUIET!!! 
 
 
 

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual and/or entity identified in the address of this message. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are requested not to distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original message from your system. Thank you.
 


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment