Wednesday, May 26, 2010

] I Miss Bill Clinton



I Miss Bill Clinton 

It doesn't matter what party you belong to-this is hilarious. From a show on Canadian TV, there was a black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right-I miss Bill Clinton!  He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President.

Number 1 - He played the sax.

Number 2 - He smoked weed.

Number 3 - He had his way with ugly white women.

Even now?  Look at him...his wife works, and he doesn't!  And, he gets a check from the government every month.  Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week with " Clinton Soup," in honour of one of the nations' distinguished men.  It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.

Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honour Bill Clinton.  The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada .

When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."

The Clinton revised judicial oath:  "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."

Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between the Bushes." 


   ... 
ya gotta love it!



--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment