Monday, September 10, 2012

Mitt Romney Loves Parts of Obamacare: I Told You This Wasn't Getting Repealed!


Sunday, September 9, 2012
Mitt Romney Loves Parts of Obamacare: I Told You This Wasn't Getting Repealed!
Posted by Bungalow Bill

Mitt Romney has come out in favor of parts of Obamacare. This of course gives fuel to Obama and the Democrats while weakening the case against repeal. I told you the Republicans were going to mess this up and probably have no real desire to repeal Obamacare because there is money and power in Obamacare.

CBS News reports:

 Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, who promised early in his campaign to repeal President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, says he would keep several important parts of the overhaul.

"Of course there are a number of things that I like in health care reform that I'm going to put in place," he said in an interview broadcast Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." ''One is to make sure that those with pre-existing conditions can get coverage."

Romney also said he would allow young adults to keep their coverage under their parents' health-insurance.

So Mitt believes a person 26 years old or younger is now a child. Of course, I have heard this one before. His buddy Congressman Billy Long for the past two years has said there's lots of things about Obamacare he likes too.

http://youtu.be/BMlGiMHCHZY

http://youtu.be/1WiLDxb2zSc

Romney went on to say, "I say we're going to replace Obamacare. And I'm replacing it with my own plan. And even in Massachusetts when I was governor, our plan there deals with pre-existing conditions and with young people."

Remember, Romney's own plan in Massachusetts also had the mandate, subsidized abortions, forced Catholic Hospitals of Massachusetts to administer abortion pills, and even gave Planned Parenthood more power.


http://bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com/2012/09/mitt-romney-loves-parts-of-obamacare-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment