Thursday, September 6, 2012

**JP** Rishtas

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Asiya .
 
Salaam,
I have the following 2 rishtas..please contact them as per your wish:
Name: Saad Bin Khalid
Age: 26
Living In: Germany
Skype: saad.khalid1987
Contact: 0049 174 6033822
Working: Head of IT
Qualification: Ms Computer Science.

I am living in Germany graduated from Gcu Lahore Pakistan, My parents are basically pakistan but they are Seperated from the time i was young enough to handle these things so i have only one sister, so in my life i only suffer onething i.e family and love of a family.. i am need a family who can love and treat me as their son.. i am not rich but i earn good, i am really down to earth.
 
 
 
 A 33 year old Pakistani born and raised in Saudi then went to Lahore to pursue his education (MBA) is now in Dammam working as Procurement Coordinator. His family resides in Lahore. He is willing to meet and speak to the family.

 
__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment