Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Re: In Response to Emails About My Dog...

I like it!

On Jun 20, 2:33 am, Travis <baconl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>    *In response to E-Mails about my dog.....*
>
>    *Please be advised, I am sick and tired of answering questions about my
> dog,** **who mauled six people wearing** **Obama tee shirts,** **four
> wearing Pelosi tee shirts, **two Democrats, nine teenagers** **with pants
> hanging past their cracks,** three flag burners,** **and a Pakistani taxi
> driver.*
>
>  *FOR THE LAST TIME...** **THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !! !
>
> *
> *
> I'M TRYING TO TALK HIM INTO QUITTING SMOKING,
> **
> BUT HE SAYS IT HELPS GET THE BAD TASTE OUT OF HIS MOUTH  !!!???
> *
>  *Have A Great Day!*
>
>  image001.gif
> 3600KViewDownload

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment