Saturday, June 30, 2012

Re: Bulletin of Christian Persecution May 10 - June 26, 2012

I have never heard the term Xian until you started using it,
--
that would explain your sensitivity

and I find it
just as offensive.
---
ok ... as much as I dislike people telling me what words to use, I'll
use christian instead.
What makes it offensive? Because it's an x instead of a ✞?

On Jun 29, 1:34 pm, Keith In Tampa <keithinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually,  I didn't know that,  but then again, I am one that still takes
> offense to folks who say or write, "Merry X-Mas".  What the Hell is "X-Mas"?
>
> I have never heard the term Xian until you started using it, and I find it
> just as offensive.
>
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 6:22 PM, plainolamerican
> <plainolameri...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > xian is an abbreviation for christian ... but you know that
>
> > On Jun 28, 12:27 pm, Keith In Tampa <keithinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 5:07 PM, plainolamerican
> > > <plainolameri...@gmail.com>wrote:

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment