Monday, May 14, 2012

Pen - A Poem by William Gomes


| by William Gomes
[ May 14, 2012, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka Guardian]

They want me to say what they want
They want me to write what they want
They want me to thought like them
They want to hold my PEN !

Who are they?
They are DOG
No, they are not
DOGS are faithful!
They are Elites!

Who are they?
They are liars!
They are slaves!
They don't want to be free
They are enemies of freedom

Who are they?
They call them intellectuals
They get awarded for telling lies
They get awarded for killings the truths

Who are they?
They are the elites
They are everywhere!
They are in, first page to last page
They are in RED and BLACK
They want to defame me
They want to kill me
They want to make me silent
I will not stop!
My PEN will not stop!
Even on my death!
My sprit will speak up!

Who I am?
I am PEN
I am an ordinary man
I am free!
I think freely!
I write freely!
I am free !
You will find out among the poorest
You will find me in struggle for peace
You will find me in struggle for truth
http://www.srilankaguardian.org/2012/05/pen-poem.html


--
William Nicholas Gomes
Journalist & Human Rights Activist
80/ B Bramon Chiron, Saydabad,
Dhaka-1203, Bangladesh.
Cell: +88 019 7 444 0 666
E-mail:
William [at] williamgomes.org,editorbd[at]gmail.com
Skype: William.gomes9
Face book:
www.facebook.com/williamnicholasgomes
Twitter:
twitter.com/williamgomes
Web site :www.williamgomes.org


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment