Saturday, April 21, 2012

**JP** Khuda Hamain Hadayaat dy

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

From: impexhouse@hotmail.com
To: drbaig2@yahoo.ca; khshaikh1999@gmail.com; azharmak@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: BLACKMAILERS SAY EITHER TRANSFER YOUR PROPERTY UNDER THEIR NAMES OR FACE POLICE CASE...
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 23:20:09 +0000

 

Salam All,
 
Accusations against your own father or brother won't make you a honest & decent man in a million year Mr Baig.

 

I wasn't going to reply anymore on this but the recent emails forced me to do so. After my earlier reply to someone called, Prof. Dr. Mirza Barjees Baig, I didn't mean to insult, humiliate or call anyone a liar.

 

Now I am really annoyed, am I alone to pick up this man's lies or someone else has noticed the contradiction too?

 

In the very 1st mail he writes, that "when he left Pakistan he gave cheques to his father", in the very next email he announces that "he never lived in Pakistan" so, which one is the true statement Baig sahib????

 

Here are my reasons to say what I said in my initial reply:

 

What I find the most disturbing is that, this is an international forum, not a place to do your domestic laundry in a public place. Do you really think this is a place to discuses your family problems or the behaviour of your parents or siblings?

 

Apart from that, we have guide lines about our duties towards our parents.

 

"maa baap ko barhapay main uff tuk na kahoo" is one of them, I can understand if someone like Mirza Baig forgets this, but have we all on this forum forgotten that? I guess not, at least I haven't.


 
If this man has any credible grievances (which I don't believe he has) he could have quietly & easily asked an elder of the family or a family friend to help him out.

 

 

Fayyaz Rahman

 

 

 



 

This transmition is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender & delet it from your system.



 

Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 00:41:03 -0700
From: drbaig2@yahoo.ca
Subject: BLACKMAILERS SAY EITHER TRANSFER YOUR PROPERTY UNDER THEIR NAMES OR FACE POLICE CASE...
To: khshaikh1999@gmail.com; azharmak@yahoo.com
CC: impexhouse@hotmail.com



My dear Shaikh sahib 
 
Assalam-u-Alaikum/Greetings
 
Thanks a lot for your kind words and consoling me with your well-written email.
 
I really appreciate you for bringing comfort when a person named Fayyaz tried to insult me.
 
I still do not know his intetions. I believe, he was mainly concerned with my language skills. But he did not introduce himself at all - what a brave person. But he can see all about me from the internet. I am positive the gentleman comletely lacks aticates and looks like, he has never participated any decent forrum in life. His email indicates that he has never exchanged ideas and argument at any decent gathering. 
 
His derogatory remarks reveal the level of the decency he has. It appears to me that gentleman has no self-respect, that is why he did not show any respect to me.
 
An email from Dr. Azhar Khan shahib and the other from you have brought comfort when the gentleman really did try his best to hurt my feelings. MAT ALLAH BLESS BOTH OF YOU AND REWARD YOU FOR THAT.
 

With best wishes and warm regards.
 
Sincerely,
 

Prof. Dr. Mirza Barjees Baig

Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Society

College of Food and Agricultural Sciences

King Saud University

P.O. Box 2460, Riyadh 11451

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

 

Tel Off:  00 966 1 4676980

Fax Off: 00 966 1 4678415

Cell :   00  966 563-819557 

Email: mbbaig@ksu.edu.sa; drbaig2@yahoo.ca

 

"O Allah, I seek beneficial knowledge, wide sustenance and cure from all ailments from You".



--- On Mon, 6/6/11, Asan Deen <khshaikh1999@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Asan Deen <khshaikh1999@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: **JP** CAN SOMEONE HELP ME - BLACKMAILERS SAY EITHER TRANFER YOUR PROPERTY UNDER THEIR NAMES OR FACE POLICE CASE...
To: joinpakistan@googlegroups.com
Cc: "Impex House" <impexhouse@hotmail.com>, "khmahmood@se.com.sa" <khMahmood@se.com.sa>
Received: Monday, June 6, 2011, 1:13 AM

AsSalam o alaikum wra
Dear brother Azhar Khan,
 I do agree with you. My opinion is that the case of brother Dr. Mirza Barjees Baig might be genuine, because there are huge hue and cries in our beloved Land, and everywhere, as per someone capacity, you will find fraud/theft, and such cases of fraud particularly in property/land of someone is common in our society and there are hundred and thousands of cases in the courts.
I humbly request our group members, if somebody can help brother Dr. Mirza Barjees Baig, should do as per his capacity, if cannot,,, no need to paste unwanted comments like brother Fayyaz.... Sayyanay kahtay hein,,, jab bhee bolo soch ker bolo and achchi baat bolo,,,, nahen to khamosh raho.
Kind Regards
KhShaikh


 
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Azhar Khan <azharmak@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

Before making a comment on somebody's credibility, Fayyaz should have looked him up on the internet. This is NOT a satire but an advice from a brother.  Let's have a big heart, and should never criticize or pass a spontaneous judgment. We are Muslims and if we cannot help him we should pray to Almighty Allah to give Mr. Baig peace of mind and justice. Anyone can have a tough time.

Best regards and love,

Prof. Dr. Azhar M. Khan PhD(USA), PE, PMP

Connecticut USA



No comments:

Post a Comment