Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Santorum Blows His Top at NYT Reporter: VIDEO

Santorum Blows His Top: VIDEO


Rick Santorum calls "bullsh*t" at NYT reporter Jeff Zeleny.

Santorum is fundraising off the exchange:

"Earlier today, while campaigning in Wisconsin, I criticized Romney
and Obama for their outrageous healthcare legislation. Predictably, I
was aggressively attacked by a New York Times reporter all too ready
to defend the two of them, and all too ready to distort my words,"
Santorum wrote in an email to supporters. "Let me assure you, I didn't
back down, and I didn't let him bully me. I think it is high time that
conservatives find the courage to expose the liberal press for what
they are, a defender and enabler of Romney's and Obama's liberal
agendas."

DailyKos is mystified that the Romney campaign is drawing attention to it:

First, purely on a political level, why take the media's side? Second,
why draw attention to an incident highlighting one of Romney's biggest
weaknesses, his epic (to borrow a phrase) flip-flop on health care
reform? And finally, given that Mitt Romney's campaign says Rick
Santorum has already lost ... why are they still trying to beat him?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/03/santorum-blows-his-top-video.html#ixzz1qK1EFj3O

There are 2 things you must know about how I work:
When you need me but do not want me,
I must stay.
When you want me but do not need me,
I must go.
- Nanny McPhee

-= The Creative World of Coleman Wheeler =-
http://www.angelfire.com/il/adventureclub


--
Together, we can change the world, one mind at a time.
Have a great day,
Tommy

--
Together, we can change the world, one mind at a time.
Have a great day,
Tommy

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment