Friday, March 23, 2012

Re: Group Managers and Friends

Greg,

I am having the same problem as you and Keith... we are working on
getting us out of the "new and ever better" piece of shit format that
has been thrust upon us. We are both in agreement with you.

On Mar 23, 10:04 am, GregfromBoston <greg.vinc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Cheers Keith!
>
> Its just right now, whenever I post something, I get a dozen emails telling
> me groups like Yahoo!, have refused.  I'm not a member of any Yahoo!,
> groups.  Easy enopugh to delete, but rather a pain in the ass.
>
> Again, when I post hjere, here is all I want, and I don't want to hear from
> anyone else, other that here.  There are a handful of posters that know my
> email, and thats all there should be.
>
> Seems I must CTRL-A, and delete, then post, but that takes context out, ya
> dig?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> GfB

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment