Thursday, February 23, 2012

Re: New Baseline for discussion

If I invent it, build it, bring it to market and sell it... I can sell
at whatever price the market will pay. As the market goes up so does
my price..as it goes down so does my price.... It is 100% my decision
based on market pressures only.

On Feb 22, 9:15 pm, plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> on this we agree
>
> On Feb 22, 4:04 pm, Keith In Tampa <keithinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > *"I typically adjust the rates I charge people depending on their ability
> > to pay."
>
> > *There's absolutely nothing wrong with this procedure.  I have also done
> > this very same act;  it's a part of the free market.  Such a procedure ties
> > into the whole, "Supply & Demand"  aspect of the market.
>
> > Have you noticed that the price of NFL tickets have come down?  The price
> > of televisions?  Stereos, computers,  electronics in general?
>
> > Economics 101.
>
> > On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:22 PM, plainolamerican
> > <plainolameri...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > >  Should there be any limit to what the "seller" can make?
> > > ----
> > > no .. the market will set the value
>
> > > I typically adjust the rates I charge people depending on their
> > > ability to pay.
> > > ---
> > > a choice you make
>
> > > On Feb 22, 2:58 pm, studio <tl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > > On Feb 22, 3:55 pm, studio <tl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > On Feb 20, 2:08 pm, JDR <jdrwarh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > I am interested in what discussion may come from the following
> > > > > > economic scenarios:
> > > > > > First, a good or service is offered, which is purchased by a
> > > > > > consumer.  What is an acceptable amount of "profit" that should be
> > > > > > made?  Should there be any limit to what the "seller" can make?
>
> > > > I typically adjust the rates I charge people depending on their
> > > > ability to pay.
>
> > > --
> > > Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
> > > For options & help seehttp://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
>
> > > * Visit our other community athttp://www.PoliticalForum.com/
> > > * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
> > > * Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment