Saturday, January 21, 2012

1% (Classic)



I'm a one percenter!

(read the last sentence)...







This just about says it all.

 






 

"Where can I get my pistol engraved like this?" 


 

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers.  The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?"  The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

 

The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm.  "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol.  Are you expecting trouble?"  He promptly replied, "No Ma'am.  If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun."

 

Beware the man who only carries one gun.  HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!

 

But wait, there's more!

 

I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house?  I said I did.  She said, "Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!"  To which I said, "Of course it is loaded, it can't work without bullets!"  She then asked, "Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?"  My reply was, "No not at all.  I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too."

< /DIV>

 

HAVE A NICE DAY....But don't Monkey with Me...


And Remember...


I'm a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment!  

99% of people who read this won't have the guts to forward it!

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

--

 

 

 


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment