Saturday, December 24, 2011

**JP** Fw: [Community_portal] Ashfaq Ahmad says



--- On Thu, 3/11/11, *Mahnoor* <kijanan_meinkon@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: *Mahnoor* <kijanan_meinkon@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Community_portal] Ashfaq Ahmad says
To:
Date: Thursday, 3 November, 2011, 11:37 AM

 






Ya Allah, fill my heart with Noor, 
and fill my eyes with it, and my ears.
 And put (this) Noor on my right and my left. 
Below, on top of me and ahead of me.
 Make this Noor a (source of) big light for me.






Allah Name




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "JoinPakistan" group.
You all are invited to come and share your information with other group members.
To post to this group, send email to joinpakistan@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/joinpakistan?hl=en?hl=en
You can also visit our blog site : www.joinpakistan.blogspot.com &
on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Join-Pakistan/125610937483197

No comments:

Post a Comment