Friday, November 18, 2011

Re: [LeftLibertarian2] "The Great Influenza"


Lots of diseases are spread by government I.e. Public property

Badly managed public property is the vector or rats and other vermin, just as it is the vector or much crime and pollution

Ir would be a tort of you let your property burn and your neighbors home then caught on fire or if you let your plumbing leak and destroyed the condo below you

But governments let streets sewers sidewalks and alleys be dirty and vermin infested and thus spread disease


On Thursday, November 17, 2011, Jeff Olson <j wrote:
>  
>
> I have an uneasy feeling about all the pro-flu shot propaganda.  I'm waiting for some piece of shit lawmaker to attempt to make it mandatory.
>
> I haven't studied the issue enough to say with any confidence that flu shots are bullshit, but I admit that I very much want to say that (mainly because everyone tells me I ought to have one - this despite my being vastly more healthy than most of them, strangely enough; my ex-fiance practically begged me every year to have them...so strange, since she got sick at least two or three times a year to my zero during her time together).
>
> I think there's some possibility that they might actually be harmful in balance.  Anyway, I'm highly skeptical of their value for most of the population.
>
> jo
>
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Edward Worthington II <edward.worthington.ii@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  
>
> I got the flu shot (mandated by work), and I ended up in the ER twice in three days with stroke-like symptoms.
>
> I'd rather just get the flu shot.
>
> -Ed Worthington
>
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Dan <dan_ust@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>  
>
> Has anyone gotten a flu shot and not gotten the flu? I've gotten flu shots most years, but years when I skipped I didn't notice any difference in my not getting sick.
>
> By the way, regarding the book, it's interesting that the cause of its rapid spread seems to have been the war effort. Had, in other words, the US stayed out of the Great War, there might have been no flu epidemic in the 1918.
>
> Regards,
> Dan
>
> ________________________________
> From: Scott Bieser <scott@scottbieser.com>
> To: LeftLibertarian2@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 12:00 AM
> Subject: Re: [LeftLibertarian2] Re: "The Great Influenza"
>
>  
> Dear Abigail,
>
> I not only have failed to get my flu shot for the 54th year in a row,
> I've failed to get the flu at all in 51 of those years, and when I did
> get the flu, I got to take a few days off work and then I got better.
>
> What am I doing wrong? The CDC is counting on me to die!
>
> On 11/16/2011 7:12 PM, jeff_riggenbach wrote:
>> A flu shot is not enough, unfortunately. By an odd coincidence, I
>> failed to get my flu shot on Saturday November 12 - my long dead
>> father's birthday, as it happens. This is odd because November 12 is
>> the day I fail to get my flu shot every year. I've failed to get my
>> flu shot every year for nearly 65 years now.
>>
>> But enough about me. What cries out for our attention is this new
>> flu pandemic that is sweeping the country and making it necessary for
>> everyone not criminally negligent to get a flu shot. This desperate
>> pandemic is being spread by those meth-cooking bums squatting in the
>> house next door to yours. The solution is to call the police and
>> have them roust those meth-cooking, obscenity-spewing bums from that
>> vacant house, destroy any possessions those bums may have, and then
>> beat those to death and put them out at the curb to be picked up by
>> the garbage men. Hell, it's no worse than driving on government
>> roads.
>>
>> Proudly,
>>
>> JR
>>
>> --- In LeftLibertarian2@yahoogroups.com, "James" <jeo1@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> That's a coincidence, I got my flu shot as well on Saturday
>>> November 12, same day you got yours, according to your post here.
>>>
>>> Again, despite being subject to a steady barrage of anti
>>> vaccination "libertarian" propaganda.
>>>
>>> --- In LeftLibertarian2@yahoogroups.com, MikeHolmesTX@ wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I thought I had sent this out earlier but I don't recall seeing
>>>> it.
>>>>
>>>> If
>
> __._,_.___
> Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic
> Messages in this topic (15)
> Recent Activity:
>
> Visit Your Group
> MARKETPLACE
>
> Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.
>
> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
> .
> __,_._,___

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment