Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fwd: Watch My Major Announcement Live Today






Dear Bruce,

Later today, I'll hold a press conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, to unveil my budget plan to put our nation back on track, and I don't want you to miss out on this major event.

Of course, I realize many who would love to be there can't make it, so my campaign has ensured you can watch it LIVE from your computer!

You can stream it absolutely free, and you only need to click a button to be in on the ground floor of a plan I believe sets a new standard for the budget debate in this country and can restore America's prosperity.

The press conference starts at 6pm Eastern (3pm Pacific), and you can click here to watch it live.

Thank you so much for your support, and I hope you can join in as our campaign continues to lead the way toward restoring America now.


For Liberty,


Ron Paul


P.S. To make sure as many people as possible hear about our Restore America budget plan, my campaign has ensured you can watch it LIVE from your computer.

Click here at 6pm Eastern/3pm Pacific to view our press conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.



Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

This message was intended for: majors.bruce@gmail.com
You were added to the system May 24, 2011. For more information
click here.
Update your preferences | Unsubscribe




--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment