Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bank of Beijing bankruptcy will bring enormous benefits

Bank of Beijing bankruptcy will bring enormous benefits

(Forward the article,If you have any questions, please contact the
plaintiff)

I can help you reap huge gains in the stock market.

The Bank of Beijing has been using illegal and criminal means to grow
since it was found 15 years,its criminal behavior covered China
Central and Beijing enterprises and government organs at all levels.
2005,The Beijing Municipal Government colluded with The China Banking
Regulatory Commission (CBRC) approved Bank of Beijing to illegal issue
100 million original shares,the legal approval of CBRC was limited
issue shares to internal staff of Bank of Beijing,Bank of Beijing did
not operate in accordance with the legal approval of CBRC,used
original shares bribery,illegal in disguise publicly offered 100
million original shares,it was believed the issue object of 100
million original shares was the descendants of Chinese dignitaries,
including a large number of minors.In September 2007,The China
Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) approved Bank of Beijing to
illegal list on The Shanghai Stock Exchange (its stock code is 601169),
according to "Chinese Securities Law article 50,Measures for the
Administration of Initial Public Offering and Listing of Stocks
article 25",major illegal act of in disguise publicly offer shares
started within the latest three years before IPO,Bank of Beijing has
not listing qualifications.

At the end of this month,it has been exposed that Bank of Beijing
illegal issued 100 million original shares,this event was known as
"Bank of Beijing baby shareholders event",I was one of the main
revealer.National People burned with rage,rallied to denounce Bank of
Beijing and CSRC.CSRC kept silence,experts and professors came forward
chicanery for Bank of Beijing,Beijing Municipal Government and Bank of
Beijing started public relations crisis management,all media reporters
that actively explored the identity of the baby shareholders were
sealed,China's main web site full deleted the negative information
about Bank of Beijing,I and my family were cruel persecuted by them
many times.

From 2005 to 2008,CSRC violated the regulations of Chinese Securities
Law,allowed securities companies to illegal create stock warrants,
openly robbed 100 billion wealth on the stock exchange,hundreds of
thousands of investors bankrupted,several people committed suicide,the
investors of requiring compensation for the loss were suppressed.

I want prosecution in abroad to protect own rights,request the Court
to sentence illegal-listed Bank of Beijing delisting,created stock
warrants an offence.CBRC,CSRC,Beijing Municipal Government,Bank of
Beijing and those 26 securities companies of participation illegal
created stock warrants common compensate the loss for secondary market
investors.

The loss is enormous,Bank of Beijing,its listed underwriters CITIC
Securities Co.,Ltd (CITICS) (China's largest securities company,listed
in Shanghai,will list in Hong Kong) and China Securities Co.,Ltd (CSC)
will certainly bankrupt,the remaining loss will compensate by CBRC,
CSRC,Beijing Municipal Government and other securities companies,
Chinese monetary authorities would be a great earthquake.

When court decisions back to China,the great influence in national
people's heart of Bank of Beijing baby shareholders event and illegal
created stock warrants event will be full outbreak.The Bank of Beijing
that hold more than 700 billion RMB assets and have a significant
impact on Beijing local declares bankruptcy,China major securities
companies collapse,will bring about the Shanghai composite index drop
to below 1000 points,fall 60% to 70%.at this time we can sell short
financial products of China to earn huge profits on New York Stock
Exchange,Hong Kong stock exchange,Singapore Exchange.This crisis is a
brief,afterwards Chinese stock market will quickly rebound,rising more
than double to three times,then we will buy in financial products of
China to reap much more staggering profits again.This process will
also affect crude oil futures,gold futures,and other commodity futures
to create more profit opportunities.

Hope foreign friends can ally more financial institutions and legal
institutions to concerted action for mutual benefit.In order to
prevent me going abroad to protect rights,they brutally crippled my
elder sister,My family urgent need advanced medical treatment abroad,
wish you can provide financial assistance,legal aid and medical
assistance,help me and my family leave China to settle life in a
foreign country,provide technical support to my legal action.In return
I will give you unprecedented great benefits.

Ran Zheng
May 5,2009
Room 1607,Building No.3,No.50 Waiguandongjie Street,
Chaoyang District,Beijing,China
Zip Code:100011
Mobile:13121575528
Blog:www.zhengran6.blogspot.com
E-mail:zhengran99@gmail.com zhengran66@hotmail.com

Apply for political asylum

I am Ran Zheng,Beijing people,my grandfather joined the anti-Japanese
army under the leadership of the Communist Party in 1938,was former
vice bureau level cadre of the Hebei provincial government,my father
is former vice regiment level Air Force pilot,I formerly worked in
Bank of Beijing,was forced to resign due to suppressing and crowding
out.

I have published these and other articles on the Internet:A descendant
of the old revolutionary open letter to all of the old revolutionary
family,Use people's collective self-defense repress atrocity of
antisocial and against humanity,The Hu and Wen puppet government
finance commit treason rob shareholders owed numerous blood debts,Bank
of Beijing baby shareholders event is the result of collective
corruption of the regime,The president of Bank of Beijing embezzled 5
million.

Main content is follow after freedom and democracy,criticism of the
Government serious problems in the work,especially in the financial
field :case of sale Chinese banking,case of rigged the stock market
illegal created stock warrants,case of Bank of Beijing illegal listed
and so on,exposure Bank of Beijing illegal issued 100 million original
shares and other illegal criminal behavior.Therefore offended HuJintao
WenJiabao and other vested interest groups.

At around 7:00 on the night of April 23,2008,Criminal Investigation
Detachment North Troops of the Beijing Municipal Public Security
Bureau Chaoyang Branch to my house,seized my computer,took me to the
North Troops,inquired the situation that I published articles on the
Internet,they said it was assigned the task of the leadership in
Beijing,the dawn of the 24th,Chaoyang Branch detained me on criminal
charge of "inciting subversion of state power".

HuJintao WenJiabao and other vested interest groups intend to sentence
me ten years through speedy heard in private session at first,but by
the Chaoyang Branch Pretrial Department and Beijing Municipal Public
Security Bureau Pretrial Department several surprise attack
interrogated,thought I did not constitute "inciting subversion of
State power".They repeatedly meeting researched how solution,continue
to legal program no chance and political impact too large,button so
serious criminal charge can not simple release me,living at home under
surveillance cost too much during Olympic Games,last they decided to
use spiritual identification trap.

They cheat my parents said that prepare to release,give me a spiritual
identification,identify me as a "depression" that prevalence has,and
then to release.Then took me to the Beijing Municipal Public Security
Bureau Forced Treatment Management Department do identification,two
legal medical experts of the Department identification section asked a
few questions simply,a week later outcome of the identification was
"paranoid disorder".

On June 4,transferred me to Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau
Forced Treatment Management Department psychiatric section (Beijing
AnKang hospital) forced treatment,At that time told my parents that
during Olympic Games cannot release ,and nowhere to take me into
custody placement,only detain in Forced Treatment Management
Department,they will pick me out as soon as the Olympics is over (the
Chaoyang District Detention House was jailed 41 days).

In Forced Treatment Management Department I was forced to eat a "Zhuo
Fei" (psychiatric drugs) every day,and Forced Treatment Management
Department will perform the provisions of the Department,detain at
least one year.My parents went to Beijing Municipal Public Security
Bureau and The Ministry Of Public Security many times,asked for they
fulfill promise free me as soon as Olympic Games end,by my parents
guarantee Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau finally agreed
release after the Olympics.The end of September the Olympics was over,
that two legal medical experts of the Department identification
section gave me to make identification of discharge,their so-called
identification only care about I will not criticize the Government,
will not continue to expose the crimes of Bank of Beijing.

Due to convene the third Plenum of the 17th Central Committee of the
Communist Party and Asia Europe Summit in October,does not release
anyone,until October 27 after the end of the Asia Europe Summit,they
performed discharge procedure for me,(Forced Treatment Management
Department was jailed 145 days,together with the Chaoyang District
Detention House was jailed 186 days totals).Then told me and my
parents when released,can no publish democratic article again,can not
criticize the government again,can not expose the crimes of Bank of
Beijing again,otherwise is fall ill again,will be re-jailed into
Forced Treatment Management Department,and that is long-term
detention.

I and my parents my elder sister are all not accredit I have mental
illness,I request international academic authority of "The World
Psychiatric Association" give me fair spiritual identification without
political objective to prove that I am not a mental illness.

Criminal detention of "inciting subversion of State power" and
determine the nature of mental illness has a tremendous negative
impact to my future work life.From now on and the whole life I have
been monitoring by the local police station and sub-district office,
threat at any time prepare re-jailed me into Forced Treatment
Management Department.From now on I can not serve in Government
Agencies and Institutions,if any enterprise know I have been detained
on criminal charge of "inciting subversion of State power" and jailed
psychiatric hospital will immediately lift my contract,it can be said
cut off my survival development in China.

This is HuJintao WenJiabao and other vested interest groups made
vindictive attack on me for I follow after freedom and democracy,
disclose their rule evil,expose the crimes of Bank of Beijing.Lawless
deprived my political rights,civil rights of safeguard the National
law and subsistence rights——the first human rights of The Communist
Party has repeatedly advertised.This is executive life-long
persecution to me In order to protect their illegal interests.

I and my family have been continuously suffering brutally persecution
from the communist regime since I began to expose illegal criminal
behavior of Bank of Beijing and follow after freedom and democracy,
Communist Party killed one person in my family,crippled one person in
my family,wounded two person in my family,life-long persecution to my
whole family.My grandfathers went through fire and water to seize
state power,my fathers sweat and shed blood to guard the country,to me
is the third generation then was persecuted as political refugee by
HuJintao WenJiabao and other vested interest groups,can not survival
and development in China,only seek help to the old anti-fascist allies,
exile abroad.In order to live no threats free and normal life in the
future,I request the aid of United States Government,accept me in the
United States for political asylum.

(Increase after:My application for political asylum sent out,the
Chinese Communist Regime detected it.In order to prevent me going
abroad to protect rights,Communist Party brutally crippled my elder
sister,May 27,2009,Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau command
Anzhen police station conversation to my parents,threat will be re-
jailed in Forced Treatment Management Department if I send out this
article again,July 9,2009,let me do record to Anzhen police station,
whenever Communist Party has important activities the police went to
my house check what I am doing.May 26-27 2010,Chinese Ministry Of
Public Security held a national work conference of Ankang hospital in
Wuhan,Hubei Province,submit "in advance intervention,disposal in the
matter,afterwards receive and cure,follow-up watch"."follow-up watch"
requires Ankang hospital track supervision mental patients discharged,
instructs the work of keep close watch over and control of household
and community.June 24,2010,a policeman of Anzhen police station and
three staff of Anzhen sub-district office to my house threatened to
take me away again.I am under observation and control of the Communist
Party,the situation is very dangerous,hope the United States
Government emergency relief my home,thanks a lots!)

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment