Tuesday, July 12, 2011

**JP** F Civil Engineer

 

 

 

 

Dear All,

 

I am a Civil Engineer (B.E) Degree holder and leave in Abu Dhabi(UAE). I find the job for contracting or Consultant Company in UAE. I have an working experience almost Seven years in the field of designing Infrastructure project and I am presently work in Mott Macdonald as Design Engineer  and previously I have been working in WSP Middle East as Design Engineer – Sewerage and I was assigned the over view of sewerage work on Abu Dhabi Sewerage Service (ADSSC) Project in Abu Dhabi.

I am capable of design of sewerage, Potable water and drainage network projects.

I am capable of site supervision work for all Utilities projects individually and well aware of formal documentations. I have excellent commend on different computer software's and computer models.

 

Availability: I will be available for interview in UAE.

 

I attached my CV is attached for this mail any one friend now the job in UAE Please send me a mail.

 

Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you in advance for all my friends and Tanoli Groups co-operation.

 

Thanks & regards.

Pir Muhammed Memon

+971 55 9823765

 

 

 

 

--
پاکستان کسی بھی پاکستانی کے لئے اللہ کی سب سے بڑی نعمتوں میں سے ایک ہے. آج ہم جو بھی ہے یہ سب اس وجہ پاکستان کی ہے ، دوسری صورت میں ، ہم کچھ بھی نہیں ہوتا. براہ مہربانی پاکستان کے لئے مخلص ہو.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment