Thursday, June 30, 2011

Brian May on Gore

"Well, right, I mean the whole Jazz thing was a bit of a cluster fuk,
now wa'n't it? I mean Christ, it did have Freddies, worst song ever,
in Bicycle, but that did lead directly to my, Fat Bottomed Girls, and
I'm actually quite proud o' that one.

The funniest bit though, was that photo, you know, the one with the
amply bottomed ones on bikes?

No one else thought it so much as clever, but you Yanks found it
offensive. Sold more of our worst album, than we coulda asked for
mate. Who was that gal named, Chipper, whatever - I owe her a beer,
or two! Love that bit of a wench. Frank (as in Zappa) rang me up,
and said she'd mentioned me. Still can't think of her name..., but I
owe her a pint or 2 now don't i
I"

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment