Sunday, May 29, 2011

The International House of Obama Gaffes







The Looking Spoon Blog


The International House of Obama Gaffes

Posted: 28 May 2011 10:00 AM PDT

So much for president perfect eh libs? I thought this was the guy that was going to restore our standing in the world! From the conservative standpoint his trip to Britain was a smashing success. A shorter way to put that is, "we told you so!"

He should open up a business...



The menu would be pretty robust:

    France: Enough already! If I wanted red "whine" I'd go to my local party meeting.

    India: "I'm not going anywhere near those dots, I've never had to connect any and I ain't starting now!"

    Japan: "Seriously? Just because I'm bowing in this gay bar doesn't mean I'm desperate!"

    Germany: "So whats up with Israel? Someone should really do something about them...am I right?"

    Israel: "Umm, the Palestinians didn't cross the border, the border crossed them."

    Finland: "The camera crews are here now, what do you mean you didn't have time to build my ancestral home?"

    Turkey: "Michelle thinks it's probably unsafe for Americans to visit until they change their name to "Tofurkey."

    China: "I'm not going to lie, I can't tell the difference between Chinese debt and their food. I can't get full on either."

    Vietnam: "Man, that war sure does bring back America's good ol' days..."

    Greenland: "Is it safe to say that when I'm in that country my approval rating there is 100%?"

    Mexico: "If votes were money this joint would be my broken ATM"

    Canada: "Riddle me this...what's Canadian for the N-word? Hockey puck."

    Saudi Arabia: "Respect different cultures my ass! I'm not putting on that burka."

    United States: "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America..."


Which ones did I miss?

You are subscribed to email updates from Blog
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google
Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment