Friday, March 18, 2011

Security Freaks - Another Wonderful TSA Experience

Security Freaks
http://www.lewrockwell.com/cooper/cooper36.1.html

"Of course, such irreverent talk to a federal divinity is not permitted in the land of the "free," so the circus began. Immediately a supervisor lap dog was summoned along with a super-duper supervisor lap dog and two of Sherwood Forest’s finest. The supervisor lap dog told me I wouldn’t be flying since I wouldn’t let them touch my beans and franks. Yet another TSA troglodyte took my driver’s license and boarding pass and began writing me up for after school detention as at least three other TSA trolls began rifling through my backpack and shaving kit looking for the meaning to their useless lives. I have to wonder why they were searching my personal affects if I wasn’t going to be allowed to fly. I guess I’m just not smart enough to understand the really important things in life."




Never, ever interact with a government official without having a recorder running.

No comments:

Post a Comment