Monday, March 28, 2011

Re: My Challenge to Mark Levin

Levin's Damage Control
Posted by Thomas Woods on March 28, 2011 11:33 AM

A friend writes: "Levin is in full 'damage-control' mode on Facebook! He's deleting every post about you as fast as he can!"  That includes quotations about war powers from such left-wing subversives as George Washington.  (Yes, his followers, who were not allowed to see my challenge to Levin, think I must be on the Left.)

UPDATE: Another friend writes, "Just finished an attempt at offering Levin a debate against you regarding war powers.  I am now blocked from the page.  What a bunch of pathetic 3 year olds.  Tom Woods=WINNING!"

xxx

March28th
RedState.com: You Need to Read Only One Side, Citizen

RedState.com links to Mark Levin's hilarious evasion, says nothing about my challenge to him or my response to his total failure to answer me, and claims Levin is the winner when it comes to presidential war powers.  Levin was beaten so badly in this exchange that he refuses to debate me or even to allow friendly criticism of his position on his Facebook page.  But for RedState.com, this is victory!

Is the whole mainstream Right really this Orwellian?  I knew it was bad, but this is pretty bad.

http://www.tomwoods.com/blog/redstate-com-you-need-to-read-only-one-side-citizen/

No comments:

Post a Comment