Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Re: EMERGENCY

oh darn Eric

I don't have a Western Union office nearby

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM, Eric Encina <eric_enciina@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks for your kindness, Please i will explain more better to you as soon as i get back home.Kindly send the money to me Using Western Union Money Transfer.I will be able to get the money in minutes after you transfer fund with ease. i will explain things to you better when i get home and re-pay back your money,I will get a temporary document in replacement of my stolen passport from the embassy.

Here is  the information you need:
Receivers Name: Eric Encina
Receivers Address: Méndez Alvaro, 30 28045, Madrid, Spain


Write me immediately so that i know when you will have sent it,scan and send me the western union money transfer receipt or just  write out the MTCN on the
receipt and send to me.this mystery is enough..
Thank you.
Eric Encina

--- On Tue, 1/3/11, Bruce Majors <majors.bruce@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Bruce Majors <majors.bruce@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: EMERGENCY
To: eric_enciina@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, 1 March, 2011, 5:15 PM


sure

can you use an amex number?

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:49 AM, Eric Encina <eric_enciina@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hope you get this on time,sorry I didn't inform you about my trip in Spain for a program, I'm presently in Madrid and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want  you to assist me with a loan of (2,600 Euro = $3300) to sort-out my hotel bills and  to get myself back home.

I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help. I don't have a phone where i can be reached. Please let me know immediately.
    Thanks
    Eric Encina



--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

1 comment:

  1. Hackers, impersonators, hijackers, scammers are unforgivable.


    Eric V. Encina
    eric_encina@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete