Sunday, March 27, 2011

I find this totally ludicrous on many levels - would you want to work for a news

b organization that would not even back you up until after Drudge
reported the story. And what does it say about an administration that
would handle a reporter for a major newspaper like this. Then imagine
what the story would be if Bush or any other Republican would do
something like this. If I were that reporter I would be looking for a
new job at a minimum.

Reminds me of when I first went to work for Columbia Presbyterian
Hospital. I had only been there for a couple of weeks and my boss and
one of my current best friends took me along for a meeting with the
controller of the hospital and the payroll manager. We got there for
the meeting and the controller called the payroll manager into the
office with us and then proceeded to blast off on the payroll manager
that he was a stupid f*ck, an idiot, a no good POS who did not know his
job. And the payroll manager sat there and took it. I was new and had
never even seen either of them before. This went on for about 5 minutes
or more and no language was withheld. After we left I told my boss that
if it had been me the controller would have been talking to empty air
after about 1 minute if that and I would definitely have been looking
for a new job.

What brought that up is the fact that after the reporter was treated
like this and even had a photo of the closet where he was held and
mentioned that sounded like a nice party, the paper said nothing about
the situation and evidently did not even complain to the Biden crew
until Drudge printed the story and then came out with a half hearted
story about how their reporter had been treated.


http://www.bizzyblog.com/2011/03/26/reported-confined-in-a-closet-at-biden-nelson-event/

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment