Saturday, March 5, 2011

Asia Und Africa: Da Whirlwind Tour!

Greetings Folks!
 
Back in Köln,  and glad to be back!  I'm sure that this is no record, but technically, I hit four continents in a week; and no doubt three continents in four days!  (That's a record for all Florida Crackers!) 
 
I did Köln to Tampa; Tampa To Seoul (and local Korean points around Seoul....All Business) and then Seoul To Doha Qatar, back to Köln.   Because I am a cheap asshole, I took an indirect flight, via Doha Qatar,  because although I am cheap, I refuse to fly coach with the screaming babies, Greyhound bus seats, goats and chickens on flights longer than six hours, but I digress.
 
A few pics that I haven't shared yet...I spent only about four hours in Doha, but that is an amazing place.   I have stories to tell, just from my short visit:
 
 

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment