Sunday, February 13, 2011

Re: Wringing-the-Neck of Empty Ritual.

MJ, you seem to be on-the-fence whether you concur with what I'm
doing.  I invite your more specific comments, because time does not
allow me to be as wordy in future replies.  Your "$" salutation amuses

I would need to see the TEXT of this Constitution in order to
discuss it. I erroneously believed we were discussing the US
Constitution ... and then you wanted to instead argue about something
I STILL have not seen -- as though I instead had.

Post the text already.

I will provide the text of something that appears quite workable.

Regard$,
--MJ

The fact that I have no remedy for all the sorrows of the world is no reason for my accepting yours. It simply supports the strong probability that yours is a fake. --  H.L. Mencken

No comments:

Post a Comment