Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Re: Mika Brzezinski Gets a Spanking

On Feb 14, 5:24 pm, Keith In Köln <keithinta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to play a little, "Spank-Spank"  with Mika.....Mika's a Moonbat,
> but she is a damn good lookin' one, and I'd have to say my favorite
> Moonbat.....

Good luck with your fantasy Keith...

Personally I don't like her and think she's one of the biggest prudes
I've ever heard.

I can imagine the only reason she ever got a job at any news
organization is because of her daddies influence.

I've repeatedly requested MSNBC to take Morning Bloe off the air and
if they can't replace it with something better, to replace that time
slot with cartoons.

The show after it; Daily Rundown sucks just as bad.

Before you get all tingly, I don't watch Fox News at all and would
have no idea they even exist if not for MSNBC shows constantly
reminding me of them.

I have noticed that Oberman's replacement Lawrence O'Donell is taking
the fight to O'Really and Beck like never before.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment