Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Re: Mitch McConnell: Don't' Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Won't Happen This Year, Tax Cuts Will Be Extended (VIDEO)

The reason the bill was voted down was DADT repeal inclusion.
-----------------------

You are GUESSING. We've been here. I gave you the Scott Brown
example of your bullshit.

BOTH sides piggy back, but when either does, you can NOT determine
what was voted against.

Its called MATH, Barbie. If A = B, C and D, and I protest A, you
can't tell if I protested B, C, D, or A.

If I send my salad back because it has raisins, it doesn't mean I
don't like everything else. Picking out the raisins ain't an option
in Congress! Can ya grab this one yet?

Duh!

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment