Friday, December 24, 2010

Frohe Weihnachten an Alle Unsere Mitglieder!

Greetings Everyone!
 
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I will be in and out, but I also have to do some last minute Christmas shopping, and I wanted to take the opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!
 
This has been a most interesting year for me.  I have spent a good deal of time traveling between Washington D.C. and my home here in Tampa.  I also had the pleasure of working and traveling between New Orleans Louisiana during the BP Horizon Platform Discharge; and gratified that I played a very small part in helping our Nation in restoring the Gulf, of which I truly love.  I also managed to make it for a short, "cloak and daggar" type visit to Seoul South Korea, and I was able to work and visit Deustchland, in particular the Bonn/Köln North Rhine Westphalia region of Germany on four separate occasions during 2010.  
 
I fell in love with a woman that I believe to this day is my soul mate, and I am grateful to God for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me!  
 
Next year brings up some new exciting challenges.   On January 2nd, 2011, I will be relocating temporarily to Köln Germany, and will most likely be over there for the most part of 2011.   At this juncture, it is fair to say that my time will be extremely limited, as it has been during 2010,  but I do want you all to know, that I think the world of each and every one of you!  You each bring something special to this group, and I feel as though you all are a part of my extended family!  For those members who are in Europe, I do hope that there might be an opportunity where we might in fact get a chance to meet in person!
 
Here's wishing you all, a most festive holiday season, hopefully shared with you and your loved ones!   Frohe Weihnachten an Alle Unsere Mitglieder!
 
My best to you all,
 
KeithInTampa (This Week)
 

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment