Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Love these photos - the Blue Angels are fantastic

Thought these pictures were neat -

 


I don't know about the eagles being added, but enjoy the pics.

 

 

 

 

 


After leaving VP47 in 1967, I was the Admin Chief for the Blue Angels...
Chief Flora, retired USN...
Enjoy the pictures...




We see strength in our Military and sadly, we see the Twin
Towers ..
Something I never want to forget.




Niagara
Falls ... so beautiful.



I wonder who wins this battle? Ha




USS Constitution out for her annual turn in Boston harbor.





Blue Angels over San Francisco Bay . Watch for Alcatraz prison.




Too Close for me... Backoff Buddy.




ALCATRAZ AND FRISCO BAY ..




BIG BIRD COMING IN FOR A LANDING??? ALCATRAZ OR WHATS LEFT OF IT...




(JATO) TAKE OFF... YOU SHOULD SEE THAT AT NIGHT. EVEN MORE IMPRESSIVE.


Navy and Marines, working together...




I THINK THEY CALL THIS "SHORT ROLL TAKE-OFF". KINDA CLOSE I"D SAY...




LOOK, DISNEY WORLD COMING UP...




FANTASTIC PICTURE... HOW DO THEY DO IT?




ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL. MAJOR NERVE CONTROL HERE.. WOW




SO IMPRESSIVE...




You couldn't ask for anything nicer to look at this weekend.

Our Veterans must always be Honored...

"THE END "
Send this to all your family and friends, let everyone enjoy something so beautiful.


Note: when forwarded an eagle is added.)









Please don't break it.

I noticed that as I forwarded this..an other eagle was added!! Neat!!




http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?wp_ml=0&id=96846

 


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment