Tuesday, July 13, 2010

**JP** important message

important message

My all respective well-wishers.
Me re-reorganizing the list of ids to whom I am sending column mails...as many mails r not being delivered due to over quota or any other reason.  Henceforth I will  only send the columns to the persons who will send me the consent.
regards.
well-wisher
9.7.10
____________________________________________________________

PS: I am regularly sending columns but only to my well-wishers from whom I received the consent 

well-wisher
13.7.10

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "JoinPakistan" group.
You all are invited to come and share your information with other group members.
To post to this group, send email to joinpakistan@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/joinpakistan?hl=en?hl=en
You can also visit our blog site : www.joinpakistan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment