Sunday, June 20, 2010

Something to think about - kinda worrisome

17
Jun

House Resolution 615

   Posted by: vw bug   in Mom

Seems I can’t keep my nose out of trouble. I signed up for something at some point and now I get interesting emails that keep me thinking. I was sent THIS LINK to vote on the House Resolution 615. What I found more interesting where the comments below. I have not read every comment, but quite a few. It has been very civil. It has also shown both points of view on the health care topic.

One of the comments mentioned about the health care bill:

In the law there are over 800 instances where it says, “…the Secretary shall…”, and what the Secretary “shall” do is write thousands of rules and regulations that will make the law very different than what the politicians didn’t read before they passed it.

Huh? Is that true? I guess I have more research to do on where my life is being directed by our government. I shall also have to make sure the Secretary believes the same stuff I do if that statement is true… OH, why am I so interested in health care? Because I need it for my family. With all the issues we have, I need good health care to cover the costs and keep the costs low enough for us to afford. And no, I didn’t like the health care bill that was put out initially… yes I did read quite a few pages of it but gave up after a while. I didn’t like what I read at the beginning, I’m sure I wasn’t going to like the rest. Now it looks like I’m going to have to go do it again so I’m better prepared to vote. Sigh.

Tags:


http://onehappydog.us/2010/06/house-resolution-615/

No comments:

Post a Comment