Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gossip ~ Pastor Mike Franklin

Gossip pt 1 with Pastor Mike Franklin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j17OZcvquk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIoFFpbi4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujot2gNZdWA&feature=related

Wish he had called it what it is  SIN, not a disease


1Cr 13:4       Charity suffereth long, [and] is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
1Cr 13:5       Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
 1Cr 13:6       Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
 1Cr 13:7       Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
 1Cr 13:8       Charity never faileth: but whether [there be] prophecies, they shall fail; whether [there be] tongues, they shall cease; whether [there be] knowledge, it shall vanish away.
1Cr 13:9       For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
 1Cr 13:10       But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
 1Cr 13:11       When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1Cr 13:12       For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
 1Cr 13:13       And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity





No comments:

Post a Comment