Monday, August 29, 2011

Truck Driver


 

sitting at a stoplight yesterday...minding my own

business, waiting on it to turn green. A carload of

young, loud Muslims shouting anti-American slogans

stopped next to me. The light changed, the Muslims

shook their fists, hit the gas and darted off ahead of

me. Suddenly an 18-wheeler came speeding through and

ran directly over their car, crushing it completely.


For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself,

"Man, that could have been me!" So, today...bright and

early, I went out and got myself a job as a truck

driver.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.....the forum for free & fair debate, Everyone welcome. Hate Obama's health care plan, tell us!
.

__,_._,___

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum
 
* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment